If you are trading in indian stock market, this blog would be helpful to you.

backtesting indian stock market

How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping.

 I have been there where I wanted to pause my youtube background play which is a premium service before I dive deep into sleep. I used to do...

Dec 16, 2017

Ain’t this ios bug which is not fixed from long time.

Most us knew this I guess, of course all iPhone users had seen this or ignored to recognise. But it exists from long time atleast few weeks. It is about duplicate results in setting, like if your search for an app, there should s two results, one with icon and other with no icon. Not only app, even with actual settings and features. If you have not noticed yet, just take at look at below screen dumps. Attached screenshots are taken from iPhone 6s which has latest os as of today, which is iOS 11.2.1.


iOS bug seen through uber apps in search

setting iOS 11 UI bug 

Atleast check now it should exists. But don’t worry there no impact on functionality, so no harm. Just seems like UI iOs bug. Write in comments if you found something interesting like above. 

No comments: