If you are trading in indian stock market, this blog would be helpful to you.

backtesting indian stock market

How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping.

 I have been there where I wanted to pause my youtube background play which is a premium service before I dive deep into sleep. I used to do...

Apr 21, 2021

How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping.

 I have been there where I wanted to pause my youtube background play which is a premium service before I dive deep into sleep. I used to do this manually, waking up before deep dive into sleep and pausing my music, which had a toll on my sleep. Then I got this trick which made my life simpler. so here is the solution.

My problem was how to stop youtube or how to pause youtube before I sleep. I used to play some soothing music during my bedtime, but I used to get up in the middle of the sleep just to pause. But not after learning the "Stop Playing" timer trick.

The same trick will work if you want to pause Spotify, Netflix, Podcasts, Gaana, Pandora, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Youtube Music, and you name it. 

Here is the "Stop playing" timer trick for iPhone and iPad. 

Lazy to read, scroll to the bottom to see Trick in a Image.

1. Open the clock on your iOS device. 

2. Click on the timer on the bottom menu.

3. Set whatever time you want, let's say 20 mins If you want to hear 20 mins and pause the youtube.

4. Then Click on "When Timer Ends", and select what action you want to play, sadly all of them are music tones, luckily there is an item which we are looking for. Who knew that there is "Stop Playing" in the action list.

5. Scroll down to the bottom after clicking "When Timer Ends" and select "Stop Playing".

6. Bingo that is it.


Test is out before you use this trick. Play a lengthy youtube video in the background and set the timer for 1 min with the "When Timer Ends - Stop Playing" trick and keep your phone aside, after 1 min you see youtube paused. 

The trick in Just an image.


How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping on iphone.



No comments: