If you are trading in indian stock market, this blog would be helpful to you.

backtesting indian stock market

How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping.

 I have been there where I wanted to pause my youtube background play which is a premium service before I dive deep into sleep. I used to do...

Aug 24, 2019

Turn off your side chick, iPhone things.

Worried about the unnecessary and unnoticed things that are  happening on your iPhone for using multiple numbers, not sure if everybody has these problems on there iPhone with multiple numbers. If you have any problems with using multiple sims, and if you are looking turn off the secondary sim, then this is the post for you.


Sometimes it is annoying, am not sure which number is dialing which number. People ask me who is this when then are not aware of my side chick. This is easy to shut down your side chick when you are not using it, fallow these simple steps. 

1. Go to settings.
2. Click on mobile data.
3. The in data plans segment, click of which number you want shut down or switch off.
4. Boom, a swipe away!! Just turn off the line.

If you looking something that would help you to do these setting, here is the picture dump.

turn off travel line in iphone


No comments: