If you are trading in indian stock market, this blog would be helpful to you.

backtesting indian stock market

How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping.

 I have been there where I wanted to pause my youtube background play which is a premium service before I dive deep into sleep. I used to do...

Dec 11, 2017

How to type style my text on whatsapp

Text formatting exists on whatsapp as well, user can send his text bold, italics or strike trough formats. Also as a Code which is call momospace format. This is ain’t an hard it is very simple thing remember in brain and type through in flow. Using this tricks user can send his whole text with styles.


These are the available styles.
  • Bold - by using * on either side of text
  • Italics - by using _ on either side of text
  • Mono space by using ``` on either side of text
  • Strike through by using ~ on either side of text
  • Bold italics by *_ on either side in closing order.
whatsapp blue text formats styling

Yes this can clubbed and can form new ones. If you find any new fancy thing please write in comment and get you credits in post.



No comments: