Most awaited app for business owners is now live for download on google playstore, if you earlier has an Business whatsapp account now you can manage through whatsapp Business account, or download app and create a Business account for your business and use one the go with you team. This app was released just 3 days earlier and it has hit 500000 (5lac) downloads and 1000 reviews already. Average rating of the app is 3.9, but this is not a bad rating. Seems this app will soon reach all the business owners and managers across the globe.
If you are trading in indian stock market, this blog would be helpful to you.
How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping.
I have been there where I wanted to pause my youtube background play which is a premium service before I dive deep into sleep. I used to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We knew all photos or camera roll doesn’t show the photos that were only taken by camera, but it also includes photos that were being used ...
-
This post explains you on how to add iPhone Live Photo as bommerang on Instagram story (ig stories). Apple Live Photo are Photos that a...
-
iOS 14 is the fourteenth and current major release of the iOS mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. for their iPhone and iPod To...
No comments:
Post a Comment