If you are trading in indian stock market, this blog would be helpful to you.

backtesting indian stock market

How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping.

 I have been there where I wanted to pause my youtube background play which is a premium service before I dive deep into sleep. I used to do...

Dec 7, 2017

New emojis will hit soon on to your keyboards

Bored of sending same old smileys from decades, tiers of using them, or do you want more animated and colourful emojis, then coming days is for you.

The full list of proposed new emojis includes animals such as a rabbit, kangaroo, llama and swan, a fire extinguisher and even a couple of superhero ones, curly hair ones, red head ones and what’s not.

Here is the glimpse of the same.

new emoji iPhone android

No comments: