If you are trading in indian stock market, this blog would be helpful to you.

backtesting indian stock market

How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping.

 I have been there where I wanted to pause my youtube background play which is a premium service before I dive deep into sleep. I used to do...

Dec 9, 2017

There may come cheaper iPhone with top notch

There was cheaper iPhone 5c along with iPhone 5 series, and there was iPhone SE along with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s series. Though there success story was good and better than the earlier ones. Now comes the rumours for cheaper phone along with iPhone X.
Thing is the these cheaper iPhone or low priced iPhone may come with Top notch and bazel less and may be in beautiful colours like what we saw in iPhone 5c. They may or may not support wireless charging. As it would come with cheaper mounding.

cheaper iPhone xsc xc 2018

No comments: