If you are trading in indian stock market, this blog would be helpful to you.

backtesting indian stock market

How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping.

 I have been there where I wanted to pause my youtube background play which is a premium service before I dive deep into sleep. I used to do...

Mar 27, 2019

How to close all tabs in safari

This post explains you how to close all the apple iOS safari tabs in two clicks.

Suppose if you have losts of safari tab opened in private and no private mode and you close them without any hassle then this is post for you.


How to close safari all tabs with just two clicks.

1. Long press on tabs icon on bottom right corner, you will pop up on long press. You will find various options, but we are looking for *close all x tabs* only.



2. Click on close all x tabs, boom.

Same can be practiced on private mode also.

No comments: