If you are trading in indian stock market, this blog would be helpful to you.

backtesting indian stock market

How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping.

 I have been there where I wanted to pause my youtube background play which is a premium service before I dive deep into sleep. I used to do...

Sep 30, 2014

Play Now and Win CCD Vouchers!!

Cafe Coffee Day Adventures of Brews Lee!!
It is a very simple game that any one can play and win!!




How To Play Game!!

No strategies are required to play this game, just login with your personal Facebook id, and start playing. Use UP arrow key to jump away from obstacles, and press SPACE BAR to pause the game, very simple just try it!!Go through this link to play and win every now and then Cafe Coffee Day Adventures of Brew Lee!! 

Access live leaderboard from here, Adventures of Brews Lee!! Live Leaderboard

No comments: