If you are trading in indian stock market, this blog would be helpful to you.

backtesting indian stock market

How to auto schedule the youtube or any music playing app to pause before sleeping.

 I have been there where I wanted to pause my youtube background play which is a premium service before I dive deep into sleep. I used to do...

Oct 19, 2014

Assured 10GB space free up while on low disk!!

AVG PC TuneUp®


Assured 10GB space free up while on low disk!!


  • Restores your PC to top speed
  • A Smoother running PC
  • Frees up valuable disk space
  • Keeps your PC at peak performance
  • Leaves no trace of your most important files
  • Makes optimization easier
Just go through every tool available with this kit n try everything, and do in regular what you like most which is much advantageous to you and your pc.

No comments: